I was reading about that yesterday.

When I was dating my then girlfriend, now wife, I was interested in several
of her body parts........i can honestly say, her feet, were not among them.

On 3/22/07, Gruss Gott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Cool pictures and instructions available by clicking on picture on the
> link.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3e4dt5
>
> To mold the so-called "lotus foot" girls of around six years old had
> their feet folded in two and tightly wrapped in strips of cloth, an
> agonising process that would break the bones.
>
> Deep incisions made in the arches would force the foot to bend into a
> shape not unlike that of a modern high-heeled shoe.
>
> "It was so painful that when my mother turned away I would loosen the
> bandages immediately," Zhou said.
>
> "But with small feet a woman could look for a handsome, rich man. My
> feet were wrapped tightly and were small so I was fortunate and
> married into a good family."
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Deploy Web Applications Quickly across the enterprise with ColdFusion MX7 & 
Flex 2
Free Trial 
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJU

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:231138
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to