Who is this Nobody?  Seems to know the answer to everything... :-P

Nope, not I.  Like a dumbass I bought robo-suite, slightly before
(as in a couple weeks?  I screwed the pooch on that one... an
old request, went through... didn't research and jump on it like
I should've.  They offered us a lower price on captivate, but robo
sorta turned me off, and we'd just blown a bunch on it...)

On 3/23/07, Dana T wrote:
> nobody knows the answer to this, eh?
>
> > is there a way to edit the typing in a Captivate Capture? Or can I
> > record a new slide in the middle of a file, then delete the old
> > slide?
> >
> > just wondering... the documentation I am looking at talks about
> > editing mouse movements but I don't see anything about typing.
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Create Web Applications With ColdFusion MX7 & Flex 2. 
Build powerful, scalable RIAs. Free Trial
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJS 

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:231255
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to