Bluetooth will be built into everything soon enough... Personally, and
maybe it's just me being a DJ and going through headphones like shoes..
They should be a separate entity.

I've considered that, but I'm NOT a DJ and I don't want to buy two or
three devices if I can just get one that fills all MY needs.  And the
reviews I was reading was not very hot on blue tooth headphones at this
time.  Very inconsistent and often poor reception was what I kept
reading.

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.