half the country hated Bush but the Dems could only muster Kerry.

Hillary has to get past Obama, Richardson, and possibly a few others
then meet the folks on the other side of the isle.  Condi Rice comes
across more charismatic than Hillary.  Guilani is far more charismatic,
McCain is really pushing the management of the war and they all have
enough of a following that if they got the nod I think we would have a
race just like the Bush Kerry race.  Many people wanting change, but
they would prefer the republican candidate to Hillary.