I think you're wrong about the consequences of this but I've already spent way
too much time on the topic. And you're using words like dishonorable and
dishonest so...
feels like you about to break out in another monomania. Just because you make a
numbered list though, doesn't mean that you have covered all the possibilities.

Tipper Gore came across as a very sheltered white women who didn't have a clue,
and that was to me, another white woman of the same generation (I think). The
Rutgers team on the other hand may actually have succeeded in putting the
denigration of women on the social agenda. One thing Jesse Jackson *may* be
good for is shaming Snoop Dogg. We'll see.

Even if it doesn't happen, I still think that now being able to fix the whole
problem doesn't mean you can't address parts of it.

That being said, a local news story says that the Imus ranch may be in trouble
because of all this. This charity gives sick kids a stay in the country and is
as far as I can tell a Good Thing.

Those of you who feel he was hard done by can always express your support by
making a donation. It's been around a long time so I am sure it's a 501c(3),
meaning that this should even be tax deductible. Google around for a name and
the specifics. The ranch is in Riberia, which may help filter out all the news
agency stories about recent events.

Over and out.