Yeah, I'm aware.  That's all too complicated to explain to wife and daughter =)

Actually, the thing I find most annoying is the delay between button
clicks and the fact that it queues them up.

On the cable box remote, if I am looking at the list of recorded
shows, I just hit down or up over and over again to scroll up and down
through the list.  The cable remote sends these signals quite rapidly.

However, the Harmony does it slowly... every half second.  Same with
the volume buttons.

So, for example, if I hit the volume up button 20 times... it takes a
full ten seconds before it completes.. even if I hit the volume button
20 times in 4 seconds.

I actually tried adjusting this once as the delay is apparently
configurable... but it didn't work.

Rick