> RoMunn wrote:
> travel. We take one major international trip per year, and I suck at flying
> coach- it kicks my ass- so for us this is a great deal.

Yeah, that's why I'm asking because I haven't had to fly coach for 10
years and now if I want to I have to pay for it; that makes it a
tougher decision :)

The pay-in-advance thing is a concept I like and a reason why leasing
cars is attractive to me: you screw yourself up front so you know
exactly what the deal it - no surprises.  Plus you know exactly what
you're getting for some multi year period of time.  Hmmm ... good
thought.

Right now we're trying to decide between Ireland and a Germany thing -
either up to Denmark or down to Austria.  We had thought we knew but
then we made the mistake of rethinking it.  Good problems to have
though.