My point stands. You accused Sharpton and Jackson of promoting a double
standard. I pointed out that they are acting against that sort of language and
behavior in the rap music industry. They've had community meetings with the
recording industry, musicians and listers about the topic. They've devoted a
lot of time and effort to it. So where is their double standard? Or is it just
you biased perception?