I don't understand how anti-carry laws concerning schools, which are lets
remember public property, are constitutional.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick McClure [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:30 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: VA Massacre & Gun Control

Yes, but even a vested citizen can't carry a gun into a high school, or
well, any private place that the owner doesn't want you to do so.

I see how conceal and carry can help prevent normal crimes, but I don't see
how it could have done anything in this event. We are talking crazy nut job
actions here.

A guy that planned this out, I'm now seeing where they think he called in
multiple bomb threats to some of those same building, probably looking at
the evacuation and other plans in place in the event that something goes
wrong. He chained the door and one news report I read said he had on a
bullet proof vest.