>I'm and Ebay newb...I think I've sold a total of 5 things on it so
>far.  I'm currently selling one of my old cameras.  I got a question
>from an ebayer if I would ship it to Italy.  I don't know the first
>thing about overseas shipping.  Are there some caveats of which I
>should be wary.  Are there hidden fees above the normal usps rates
>like duties and such?

There may be, but duties would be paid by the recipient, not you. I would be 
*very* cautious about selling overseas though. You are likely to have little to 
no protection as a seller and you'll find many stories of people getting a 
PayPal payment, shipping the item, and then having it revoked weeks later, once 
the item is long gone. 

Mary Jo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
ColdFusion MX7 and Flex 2 
Build sales & marketing dashboard RIA’s for your business. Upgrade now
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2?sdid=RVJT

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:233428
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to