From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:09 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: men are happier ....

I love it, and it is so true.

Wrinkles add character.

I am 43 and still waiting for them to show up.

Your underwear is $4.95 for a three-pack.

My undies cost $15.00 a pair though (ouch!)

Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.

I actually do have four pair of shoes for work, and three pair of tennis
shoes (workout, lounging around, going out to casual place) in addition to
the required sandals. Shorts with tennis shoes and socks look so dorky.

> The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.

Since I am in the National Guard, I do not have much of a choice. High and
tight.

--
Bruce Sorge

"I'm a mawg: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!"