ok well, look at this though. I know nothing about this list, but there are
lots and lots of stories like this. You start to worry about what language
people are speaking and next thing you know you're busting a maker of Jewish
headstones for having Hebrew letters on his sign, and Chinese restaurants for
having Chinese characters in their decor. Life is too short.

http://www.cnd.org/CND-Canada/CND-Canada.98/CND-Canada.98-02-07.html