yeah what sandra said.

On 5/9/07, Paul Ihrig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> #Thumbs {
>         top: 100px;
>         clip: rect(auto,auto,auto,auto);
>         height: 77px;
>         width: 150px;
>         position: absolute;
>         visibility: visible;
> }
>
> think it has to do with your clear: both attribute
>
>
>
> On 5/9/07, James Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > If you look at http://dev.jaysphotography.org.uk/index.cfm/page/images/ you
> > will see thumbnails at the top of the page.  No matter how hard I try I
> > can't get these to the centre of the page and I have tried all of the normal
> > tricks.
> >
> > What am I doing wrong!
> >
> > I have currently removed all of the centring code I tried since none of it
> > worked anyway.
> >
> > I am clearly a no-hoper when it comes to CSS!
> >
> > --
> > Jay
> >
> >
> >
> > 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
ColdFusion MX7 and Flex 2 
Build sales & marketing dashboard RIA’s for your business. Upgrade now
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2?sdid=RVJT

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:234261
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to