On 5/9/07, Ray Champagne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Canada route is intriguing...however, I think it might be quite the PITA to
> drive a moving truck across two borders...

I don't know about a moving truck but they've got the border driving
time pretty set so they know if you went straight through.  It's
something like 4 hours from what I remember... but a quick check of
Mapquest shows it to add about 30 minutes to the drive... not worth
it.

I'd say make a stop in Buffalo for your first night, maybe take in
Niagara Falls but that'd be quite the haul for a single day with two
vehicles.

I can sympathize with you somewhat, I moved from SE Oklahoma to
Buffalo but I did it during the Christmas ice storm at the end of
2000.  One thing to do is make sure that you check the headlights of
your moving van IN THE DARK.  Ours were aimed wrong and made driving
after dark pretty much impossible.

Hatton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
ColdFusion MX7 by AdobeĀ®
Dyncamically transform webcontent into Adobe PDF with new ColdFusion MX7. 
Free Trial. http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion?sdid=RVJV

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:234342
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to