thanks. Sony seems to think we didn't save the file properly and got me to a 
manual for the software which is at least in English (the one I found was in 
Japanese). I also downloaded Encoder. Codec -- kinda know what it is -- doubt I 
have one for this software (ImageMixer). Where would I get one?

Maybe we should install something else on his laptop?

I could use your Media Player guruness, probably... if not for this then soon. 
I am being asked more and more questions about video and the people do seem ok 
with the idea that I am just guessing with a slightly better vocabulary so...

Between those two ideas that's something I can work with tomorrow....I am going 
home! 

thank you so much
Dana


>I show up every now and then...  I stay out of the political/religious 
>arguments because, you know, it's all been said already.
>Just email me at matt  @ beachbum.net.
>
>- Matt Small
>
>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
ColdFusion MX7 and Flex 2 
Build sales & marketing dashboard RIA’s for your business. Upgrade now
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2?sdid=RVJT

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:234350
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to