So I got the Airport Express, which is awesome: it allows you to
wirelessly stream your iTunes to any of your home stereos, use it as a
wireless router, USB printer share, all kinds of stuff!  And you have
to do is plug it in.

I have mine plugged into a power strip that's by my living room stereo
and an ethernet internet connection.  I plugged it in, hooked up the
tuner jacks, plugged it into the ethernet and BOOM!  I'm wirelessly
streaming music to my tuner while I surf the internet.  You can
control the volume and EQ right from iTunes.

iTunes even has a nice little drop down that allows you to select
where you want to stream the music and even to multiple locations at
the same time including your laptop.  It's super cool.  $90.

If AppleTV is as cool and as easy as this, I'm sold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
ColdFusion MX7 and Flex 2 
Build sales & marketing dashboard RIA’s for your business. Upgrade now
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2?sdid=RVJT

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:234353
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to