Apolo?

-----Original Message-----
From: C. Hatton Humphrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:26 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Flash Question

I'm being asked if something can be done in Flash, level of complexity
not withstanding, and don't know where to look for an answer.

Basically we have a client that wants a CD based image collection that
includes a "Front end" to display images in categories and allow the
user to search for keywords.  My thought is to build an XML file to
index the images into their categories which I've been told can be
done in Flash, the question comes in with the search functionality.

Anyone have a suggestion on this or can point me in the right direction?

Putting it on the web is OUT, I've already tried that route and been shot
down.

Thanks!
Hatton