A fact to note about the wikipedia list is what it does not include.
For instance the SLA was a terrorist organization in the 70's (kidnapped
Patty Hearst, assassinated the superintendent of the Oakland schools,
robbed banks, gun stores etc..).  however, their activities don't show
up on the list of terrorist activities.