I read the whole thing very carefully.

I read how the acting United States Attorney was concerned enough
about these hijinks to refuse to meet with White House officials
without a witness.
\
I read where he declined to oversimplify a complex issue  for the
committee or step outside his advisory role to his client despite
vehemently opposing the actions of his client, the White House. To my
mind this only gives his accusations greater weight, regardless of the
malicious spin the nattering nabobs of the mindless right may put upon
his actions.

Arlen Specter is a *Republican* and is trying to defend the president.
Are you going to impugn his integrity too?

Dana