> Sam wrote:
> Don't forget, the goal of conservatism is to educate/help everyone so
> we don't have to support him or her in the long run. It's an
> investment.

Uh, no.  Conservatives want a small federal gov't which means that any
federal program is NOT conservative.  And why couldn't we leave
education up to the state and local levels?

Just curious but what federal spending isn't "an investment" then?
Why not just tax the hell out of everyone to help with everything?  In
fact, let's be REALLY conservative and just have the federal
government control ALL spending?  After all, it's an investment,
right?  Pfft.

Dude, you spend so much time defending "conservatives", but you don't
even understand what they believe.  Wow.

Are you sure you're not just a personality cultist?  Bush one day,
Rudy the next day ... Maybe tomorrow you finally pick someone who
believes as you do and support Ted Kennedy.