hehe.

Got a horrible sunburn sunday pulling weeds in the front garden. It's badly
done xeriscaping so now that weeds have started it's twice as hard to do
anything about it. I planted bluebonnet and nasturtium -- the theory is that
they will take over and while I won't have xeriscaping any more, at least I'll
have flowers not weeds in my rocks.

The foster dog ate the screen out of the screen door before it escaped from my
yard. Not one of my better animal moments.

The landlady gets all vague and old-ladyish when I tell her the bathroom, where
she has refused to install a vent, now has peeling paint.

The bathroom sink is stopped up and neither plunger nor Drano is budging it.

On the plus side we got the mattresses the foster dog peed on out the the curb
for trash pickup today.

I have tomato and jalapeno plants to plant.

grass--that's the stuff growing in the xeriscaping. I'm allergic to it too, so
I've been short of breath since handling a gajillion pounds of it Sunday.

Dana