Everything said about the whites keeping the backs down in New Orleans after
Katrina.  It wouldtake days to post it all.

Those three are some of the most racist people I have every experienced.  They
make David Duke look moderate.  He at least doesn't hide behind the cloth of
divinity.

As for Stern, listen to any of his broadcast radio shows, he has at least one
slip per show.  Hey may have been no different from Imus, but he was a Democrat
and wasn't attacked.