>Let me see, the Houston Metro Ford dealers are giving him an award for
>his work in education? wtf?
>It might mean something if it were from the Houston Metro School District.
>
>I wonder how many of Gonzo's or Bush's friends own Ford dealerships
>
>Gruss Gott wrote:

Considering what I found when I did educational assessments of several Houston
area schools during Bush's and Gonzales' tenure in the Texas state government,
I'm not surprised. There are third world schools that got more supplices and
had better state government support than what these schools got. The teachers
and the administrators all cited changes to education policy of the Bush
administration as the reason.

larry