From: Tony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 8:25 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: condundrum, and i need ur input.

well, i can only say this.

my sister will NOT go 2 for 2 with my weddings.

she fucking ruined my first one, and i PROMISE y'alls she wont this time.

im takin momma's advice on this one, and just about 99% of the peeps here.

its MY womans day, its HERS to choose when she wants it.  its OURS to
enjoy.  and anyone who DOESNT like it... well, as i always say, FUCK EM.

i just havent got time to stress about it.  we arent making decisions based
on
her or her wedding date, sure, if it was the day before, the week
before, the MONTH
before, or even 2 FUCKING months before, i could MAYBE begin to understand.

but this is a quarter of a freakin year.  3 months, over 90 days.  i just
dont
see it.  all this tells me, is that she is driven by narcissism, and
self promotion.
nothing else.

in fact, the ONLY person taking the spotlight off of her wedding is herself,
and
if she is that fucking narcissistic to think that we are THAT WORRIED about
her fucking wedding, then she is the crazy one, not us.

im sorry, i just cant look at it any other way.

:) tw

On 5/25/07, Dana Tierney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> the sister *should* get a grip, but will she :) I dunno -- I've said my
bit. Basically, it's your choice, but the sooner your fiance and your sister
talk the better is my thought. I've seem major wedding dramas over something
as simple as the bridesmaid not wanting to go off her Antabuse to drink a
toast. The bride (not me) insisted and well, therein lies a tale...