From: Nick McClure [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 9:24 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Is CF dying? (Of course not!)

There are some people on campus that seem to have a CF server, however there
is nothing we do with it from a Campus IT perspective.

But just like any programming language, if you don't have people that can
build the software in the languages you already support you buy the best
application for the job regardless of the language.