thanks, I'll give that a try. I installed parallels and was considering running
CFMX7 from that, using a shared folder as the web root. That way all I develop
on the Mac side and with a key combination flip over to the Wind'ohs side to
have a look at it. If I set up the networking bridge appropriately, then I can
test the how it looks on a mac using the assigned IP address. As for Office
etc., using coherence I can edit word docs etc in Windows, just by clicking on
an alias on the Mac side.

more later,
larry