then good for you but other people have to account for it.

"Safari isn't a major player in the browser market. IE has been a major
>player for 10 years now. Some Mozilla based system (Netscape, Firefox,
>Mozilla) has been a major player for even longer."

Ummm its like #3 dude and should be accounted for.

"Safari is new to the world. Other browsers have tried to make gains, but
>have all failed."

true but the others dont have an ace on deck like apple does, if apple FORCED
ppl into things like m$ does then there would be awhole lot of trouble going on
because apple could do that and capture a HUGE part of the browser market.

"I would prefer to see Apple adopt firefox as the
>standard browser and put money and support behind it and not have to
>deal with another platform that people will expect support for when we
>don't have the time or the energy to care."

LMFAO... well i would like to see m$ give up ie and adopt firefox but it aint
gunna happen. And its already there and should be accounted for, you need to
come out of your lil "m$" world.