Its more of an FYI, and just an FYI to you he said he can see it because it
changed the extension.

Now if it is Windows Metafile then it is pure text, but might not be the
case if its an eclipse EMF file.

So before telling me its a text file, do not assume that it is a Windows
Metafile:-)

Bad Wayne.