Moving this to cf-community...

I can't believe that Hendrick is giving up on Kyle Busch.  He is a rising
star whether the public likes him or not.  The sub story for all this is
what kind of domino effect is this going to have on other teams now? Think
DEI will jump all over Busch?  I would.  The boy's got talent.  A little bit
of a whiny prick, but talented nonetheless.

As far as Junior being the #3 guy, I don't think that is a bad thing.
Junior said himself that the reason for the departure from the DEI stable is
that he wants to be on a team that is more competitive, and Hendrick is on
top of their game.  Winning matters, and I personally think Junior is sick
of being the #1 guy who hasn't won a championship or a lion's share of the
checkered flags the past few years.  Of course, I have never spoken to the
man, this is all speculation on my part. =)

Talk about a powerhouse team though - whew, ditch Casey Mears and bring over
Tony Stewart and that team would be unstoppable.

I am not able to listen or follow along here at work, but was there any talk
of what Budweiser is going to do? They'd be silly to not follow Junior to
Hendrick...

I ain't none too happy 'bout Junior going to Hendrick neither.  I loathe JJ
and JG and all them there pretty Californy boys!  =)