So I just got back from a a quick run to the corner market across from
my place and while chatting with the owner about this and that we got
to talking about the price of milk in his store.  He told me that the
price of milk from his distributor had been going up every single day.
 When I asked him why he had one reason E85 fuel.  He said that
Ethanol production had produced so much demand that Dairies are having
to pay more to feed their cattle, and it's being passed on in the
price of the milk.

He also mentioned that since gas prices have been so high that
distributors were starting to tack on a fuel surcharge as well.
Double whammy.

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress