whoa I have to stop getting up in the middle of the night to read email and
then replying to them...

ok take 2

"As long as their Trucks that are doing the deliveries are running on E85 we
are all doing better. Yeah we as consumers are going to have to start paying
more but it is about time we value what is important. Wal-mart has created
TOO low of prices that we can't sustain that AND sustain our world."

ok much better.