I would not start with Walmart unless you have alot of money to spend
or can partner with someone they already do business with.  I have no
idea how you would go about getting that type of product to market,
but some ideas that come to mind include:

- Home Shopping Network
- Local stores and small shops
- Catalog companies
- Online Stores (Amazon/ Ebay)

In my opinion the real trick is sparking demand with a young and
fickle crowd.  Maybe send one to Paris in Jail and make sure you get a
picture of her with it when she gets out.  Wait she might be too old -
Send one to Lindsey Lohan...

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress