Sucks, something similar happened to us a few months ago, but the damage
was worse, deployed the airbags, but nobody was hurt. We were in a Ford
Escape. After the wreck my wife said based on the impact and that fact
that we weren't hurt she would be in Fords for a while to come.

Which was funny because before this car she said she'd never own a ford.