From: Guy J. McDowell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 9:37 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: muffin films

Hi Erin,

Flash has a relatively low learning curve. Basic animation skills can be
picked up from the lessons that it ships with, simple activescripting
requires a good on-line tutorial or book (I recommend PeachPit's book).
Synchronizing sound with action is probably the toughest thing to do that
was seen in the muffin films. If she's really wanting to learn it she should
be able to pick up a night-time course at a community college inexpensively.

Mostly it requires patience. I'm sure she could do it.

Truly,
Guy J. McDowell