Just got this over the wire thought you might be interested:

Have you all done all the IE security updates?  Are we wasting our time?
Read below.
I thought you might be interested in trying this and then see your hair
stand out. When I tried it just now (Wednesday Feb 27, 11am) it still
worked. It's real too, yikes. This web page opens up a DOS box on your
computer. Someone really interested in destruction would be able to wreak
havoc on everyone visiting them. Or, cracked sites might be equipped with
this doozy on their home page and all their visitors just beheaded. I'm
not sure how you could protect your users against this kind of attack.
Suggestions anyone?

http://www.w2knews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=020228TB-Scary&mid=9935747421930657