On 6/20/07, Paul Ihrig wrote:

> nice...
> i wish i could figure out why i dont get good cooling on my 2nd floor
> of the house.
> the blower just dosnt seem to be able to push it!

Maybe you need  a bigger blower.  We only needed a 4500, but got a
6500 somehow... It was hot, so I said screw it, and installed it.

Course, it's rained and whatnot most the time since then, which is
the universe laughing at me I think...

But when we kick this sucker on, it's like woooooooooooooosh, ya
know? (But all in caps...) Kicks ass.

o and on a side note..
> i was doubling the size of our stone patio.
> had all the stone laid out the way i wanted.
> got a little to fidgity today & started hurling 40lbs stones around
> the yard to dig em in.
> and now my pattern is hossed.

I had to thread the wires through the chandelier 3 freaking times.  It
made me think perhaps getting all ripped and working with enough
amps to kill oneself may not be the bestest of ideas.

I wasn't really ripped, nor playing with amps- that just sounded good.
But I was balancing up on a chair, arms tiring, thinking "you gotta not
rush that one key moment there, dude", or something along those lines.
 8  8  8
May your new pattern outshine your old one, Paul!