lookie here:  http://www.northatlanticbooks.com/walterf.html

 I MUST get this book for my niece because my mother was shocked that the
last time they visited, when Dana was 2, mom was changing her diaper and she
 said "I farting".  Mom claims the word "fart" is second class and imagines
a  world where two year olds say "I pass gas" or "I am winded" or worse yet
"I flatulate".  I am
 embarassed to tell you what potty words I was taught as a child.

 This way I can have Dana ask grandma to read her the book "walter the
farting dog" .   HAH.  Revenge is sweet.

 --Beth, Pseudo usenet cop
 Merlin MTB, BikeE AT, RANS gliss, Trek R200, Kickbike
 Owned by Kavik (Samoyed Boy) and Toklat (Keeshond Boy)
 Anchorage, Alaska