What I never understand, is that when you make the first couple
million....why do these guys continue?

There must be fellows who make 20, maybe 30 million and then STOP. You
never hear about them. You only hear about the guys that have 200 and
300 million in a single drop, or a single house or something.

When would enough be enough? Clearly they had no means of getting rid
of the money and making it legitimate. But also clearly, they kept the
runs up and kept making more of it.

I read some statistics that said over half the crimes do not go
punished. Looking at the state of the drug trade worldwide, we should
be seeing drug busts every day if crime doesn't pay. These busts are
few and far between, and net about 5 to 10 people after several years.

If 'drugs' were regulated like alcohol. Well...I guess there would be
far less need for 90% of law enforcement agencies worldwide.

Let the drugs roll baby.When are we due to nab the next 5 or 6 scapegoats?
*sarcastic chuckle*