Yup, I would agree with you there, the rumours are that when this comes to
Europe it will at least have 3g - MMS would have to be included as well for
it to have a chance in this market.

I still wouldn't buy it as a business phone though, defiantly falls into the
"shiny things I want but can't rationally buy" category for me without also
being in the "why not, I can afford that without noticing" category.