Perhaps. It does help to not be seven and to be able to see the light
at the end of the tunnel. I can't compare what white people experience
vs what minorities experience, but I can assure you that there
definitely is, no question, such a thing as reverse racism. I saw it
on inner-city schools in Florida and it's alive and well in southwest
Albuquerque.

::shrug::

I think the key thing here is that people need to learn to see one
another as individuals and not as some emblem of the Other. Otherwise
tiny darkhaired children become part of an invasion force and blond
boys become the oppressor.