From: Mary Jo Sminkey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 10:06 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: next week is gonna suck...

> Your folks should plan to move down there sooner than later. Our agent
> has told us that the Raleigh market is gonna explode like DC did a few
> years ago.

Hadn't heard that...do they have some reason for believing that when the
market is generally down everywhere? It still looks fairly strong in
Raleigh, but I haven't seen anything indicating it's going to explode by any
means. My folks may have a tough time finding just the right place, and it
will take some time to clean out the 40 years of accumulated stuff in their
current home! Many of the homes in retirement communities are often kind of
small for what they'd like...and as an older couple their needs are a bit
different than what you find in most homes. I'm thinking I might look into
moving down there myself, I like being close to family and the bulk of them
will be down there now. Since I just work from home, I'm not really tied to
any area. Although just the idea of a big move again...not appealing. It's
definitely not something I am able to consider doing for at least a year or
so....depends a lot on what the market in my own area is doing, it's pretty
soft right now.