From: Dana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 8:24 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: A pic to make ya cringe

I'm not sure where Arizona runs actually, just that all the state name
streets are east of there.

I don't find the neighborhood particularly dusty, or particularly
Hispanic. It's actually the edge of little Saigon, and mere inches
away from the world famous emissions control pho place ;) I actually
miss that area. I moved up into the white heights and the only place
for breakfast anymore is a freaking Starbucks. I used to live near San
Mateo and Kathryn and liked that little Mexican joint down there on
the right for huevos in the morning.

There's also a dynamite Chinese place on Central near Jefferson --
they were shooting a movie there last summer. A coupla theaters too.
::shrug::

Not mind you that Hispanic is a bad thing, though Tim seems to think
so. When I lived up off of Coors and Central, now that was Hispanic.
Outstanding Mexican ice cream place across the street, huevos for 3.99
right next door...

good times, good times.

By the way, I wanted to ask you something. But since I'm on as my
google-able self, I'll send it offlist.

Dana

--
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery; None but ourselves can free our
minds