Hi Matt,

Something that emulates wildcard host headers would be fantastic.

Duane

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew R. Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 2:42 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Your IIS needs as developers

Hi all,
    I'm trying to come up with some activities to do over the next year as a
Microsoft Support Engineer. So I have a question for you:  for those of you
who use IIS on Windows, what sort of tools/utilities would you like to see?
Is there some process that you find your repeatedly doing and could use a
simpler way of achieving that process? I'm looking for things are general to
IIS, not CF-specific. If I find your idea attractive, I'll try writing this
into my job description this year and see how we can acheive it.

- Matt Small