Here's the one...

The description for Event ID ( 27745 ) in Source ( Windows SharePoint
Services 3 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the
necessary registry information or message DLL files to display
messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the
/AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support
for details. The following information is part of the event: #50071:
Unable to connect to the database SPS_DB_Config on usred01as09.  Check
the database connection information and make sure that the database
server is running..

it has disappeared though since I uncompressed all the compressed
files in the 12 structure.