> BTW, we don't call em zips...lol - just postal code.

Well then I think that you guys need to fix that!  ;-)

Thanks for the help.  We've got a client who has affiliates in Canada
and one of them complained that they were the next town over and weren't
being listed in the zip search.  I'll definitely check out your gov
sites to get some more insight.

Thanks,

Michael Corrigan
Programmer