perhaps, Brian, but life is too short to reason with him. I have spent
entire weeks trying to talk sense to Sam. Net result -- Sam's mind is
unchanged and I have a few more grey hairs. May as well put my
energies to effective use. I can't speak for Wayne, but those are my
thoughts.

Every so often he is in fact correct, and I give him credit for
sticking to his guns where he is -- Schiavo comes to mind -- but the
flip side of that is that he persists in seeing liberal conspiracies
because that is what his listening tells him to look for.

Dana