Not at all.
Those words were never acceptable, however, I did notice you throw out
the k*ke word every chance you get.

See retard has been an acceptable shortening for mental retardation
until the last 10 or so years. The reason it's not acceptable anymore
because people call other people retards as if being handicapped is a
bad thing. I wasn't using it that way.

If I said he was acting like a black man then that would be an insult.
But saying stop using your black man voice isn't an insult to anyone.
Maybe a better example is substituting Negro for black man. Some how
Negro became a bad word the same as black is becoming the new bad
word. I'm too international to use African American. That assumes all
blacks now live in America.

As for my best friends are...
You claimed you used to work with...
I still do.