WTF do you call this?

"well gosh Dana, *all* media is lib'ral isn't it? Except of course for EIB!

see, you're showing your lib'ral bias!

Ev'ry good American knows that EIB is!

That Fox be to the left of EIB shows that Fox, too, is a bastion of
lib'ral eeeeee-vil!!"

He was mocking people that listen to Rush as if they had low IQ's. I
didn't say he was retarded. I asked him to stop talking like a
mentally challenged person and act like himself and enter the
conversation. Different words of course but I shouldn't have to
explain that.