> ?
>
> I'd suggest we start a different thread if you want to discuss this
> though. This thread should die. Hypothesis 0 -- you mean PhD's?

pointy haired bosses I can handle PhD's they are mostly reasonable, if you have
the data and results to back up what you're saying. No amount of evidence can
convince a pointy haired boss though (much like sam if you think of it). Their
blatently ignorant stupidity is limitless. It makes you want to beat your head
against a brick wall