"I'll have to send the CF/Adobe people a suggestion for a couple of new tags,
cfwipe and cfwashHands. "

and most importantly cfspray & cfplunger

as for cfe... it might not be cfe but what was that free browser based coder
called? The iphone seems to jun js just fine so it certainly could be possible.